Article provided by: On Time Logistics - Fayetteville and Little Rock Arkansas
Do you need a Tulsa delivery service to handle your time-sensitive deliveries? On Time Logistics works with companies in a wide range of industries to manage their courier, delivery, warehousing and other logistics issues and would be pleased to meet your needs as well.
Do you require same-day courier, delivery or freight forwarding service? Take a look at what OTL can provide:
- Delivery service that is available to your company 24/7. OTL is NW Arkansas’ fastest courier service with new offices that just opened in Tulsa and Little Rock. They provide their customers with the highest level of delivery service. OTL is able to handle your logistics whether you are sending documents, medical supplies or time sensitive parts - across town or across the US.
- On Time Logistics provide easy online ordering that meets the needs of clients across a broad range of industries. Their customers appreciate web order entry that offers 24 hour access, online accounting that includes payment history, aging and invoices, and custom email confirmation on every delivery. Clients decide if they want to be notified at the time of pick-up, drop-off, or both, with up to 4 emails per delivery, so you can contact everyone who has an interest in the delivery confirmation.
- Tulsa delivery service that includes: direct 90-minute service in the immediate downtown area, Hot Shot delivery, 90-minute, 4 hour and same-day service options, last mile delivery, customized schedule routing, freight forwarding, with TSA certified drivers.
Do you require Tulsa medical delivery service? OTL specializes in the time sensitive delivery and transport of biological substances, including Category B specimens. Their drivers are able to deliver medical supplies, equipment, records and pharmaceuticals. All drivers are certified to handle Dangerous Goods and have been trained and tested for superior performance. The professional appearance of OTL’s drivers is a comforting sight for both shippers and recipients. Superior communications for specialized deliveries has made OTL a name in the industry.
Throughout Tulsa and beyond, OTL offers medical delivery service that includes:
- Biological substance transport including Cat. B
- Lab specimen pick-up from airport and delivery to labs, clinics and hospitals
- Medical records, charts and X-ray delivery
- Temp. controlled shipments
- Cold storage and delivery
- Pharmaceutical delivery
- Residential delivery of medical equipment and home healthcare supplies
Do you require warehousing? No one offers Tulsa businesses the high level of warehousing and delivery service that OTL can. Their warehouse is centrally located for strategic purposes, and offers the following:
- Strategic stocking location
- General storage
- Cross Docking
- Freight Forwarding
- Customized distribution
- Environmentally controlled warehouse with over 15,000 sq ft of space
- 6-bay truck dock with variable heights
- Centrally located for NWA and the Mid West
- TSA certified facilities and delivery drivers
Take advantage of On Time Logistics’ Tulsa delivery service that will maximize your cost-effectiveness. You can save money and increase your company’s productivity with the specialized delivery solutions available from OTL.
For more information, visit online at otlusa.biz, or call a delivery specialist at 479-316-3302. OTL will get it there quickly, for less.
View Larger Map
We welcome your comments!