Refurbished Copier Dealer
A refurbished copier is a great option for a company with a limited budget, which have the need for a standalone multi-function copier. Most refurbish copiers sell for 30% to 40% below a new same make and model copier.
Finding a company that does a good job refurbishing the copier equipment they sell, is not an easy task. At Copy Print Scan Solutions we have the following policies for the refurbished copiers we sell/lease and service:
- The model Canon equipment Copy Print Scan Solutions sells or leases is usually 2 to 3 years old at the most. Since Canon guarantees parts, supplies and support for up to 10 years, and most lease agreements are 3 to 5 years, the user/client will have plenty of service coverage for their copier equipment.
- We always sell copiers with low meter readings (low usage).
- We always replace the following consumables in every copier we refurbish:
We always replace the following parts in every copier we refurbish:
- Drums/Imaging units
- Waste container
We test every copier by making 100-200 copies and prints before they are delivered.
- Rollers for the document feeder
- Pick up rollers for the cassette units
- Transfer belt
- Fuser unit
- Cleaning assembly
Used copiers that do not go through a process like the one mentioned above, are just used copiers. There are thousands of dollars that difference a used copier from a refurbish copier, and that cost is reflected in the consumables, parts and labor it takes to refurbish a copier. The value of such process is that the equipment is a close to a new copier as it can be, with the benefit of saving 30% to 40% in the sale price.